05-11 May 2010
Athens (Nea Makri area) – Greece
International Training Seminar about Quality and Crisis Managment in the Youth Exchanges and EVS, for Youth Workers in the field of Youth in Action
Project for May 2010 (arrival 05 May 2010 β departure 11 May 2010, 5 working days)
Call for Participants for 1. February 2010 Application Date
Invitation to Organizaitions based in the European Union only (2 participants with experience per NGO)
the application form you find here …
The seminar aim is the imprinting good practices and methods and transferexperiences concerning action 1 and 2, with particular aiming in the total quality and crises management. Final result from the seminar is to produce and publish a detailed guide (to use from NGOs that are active in the Youth in Action) about Total Quality for before, during and after stages Crisis Management. of projects realization and especially about
- To improve participantsβ skills on organizational and administrational matters regarding the realization of youth exchange and evs projects.
- To provide space for sharing of experiences and good practices.
- To develop common statements between the participating organizations on the factors that defines quality during the 3 stages and Crisis Management.
- To motivate participants to apply the acquired skills and knowledge in their projects
- To introduce the theory of Total Quality Management and its applications to non-formal educational activities.
- To support quality partnership development.
- To provide theoretical knowledge on and practical experience of intercultural learning.
- To provide participants with space for reflection and feedback on the training process and content.
Each NGO participate with two (2) participants, experience in the Youth in Action program. Do not have any age limits BUT all the participants will be supposed have good experience in the Youth in Action program and each NGO will be supposed it ensures attendance with participants experience in the Action 1 and Action 2 of the YIA program.
- The seminar planed for May 2010 (5/5 arrival, 11/5 departure)
- The place will be in Nea Marki (near the historic place of Marathon, sea area, 45 Km from Athens , in the east coastline of Attica)
- We would inform you that the official language is english and the participation fee are 50 Euro per person and it will be deducted from the reimbursement
- Youth in Action cover the 70% of the travel cost and 100% hotel, food, local transports etc.
- Please fill and send us your Part III (sign and stamp) as soon as possible:
via FAX (0030-210-3250421) and via email and original in our post address (Stefanos Stefanidis, P.O. Box 18233, 11610, Athens, Greece)
Please send the estimated travel cost from your city to Athens airport.
Thank you for your cooperation,