The Anna Lindh Foundation will organise the training seminar Contact Making and Capacity Building for Intercultural Dialogue from 1 to 6 June in Romania.
The objectives of the seminar are:
– To share and exchange practices and experiences in the field of intercultural dialogue and diversity in the Euromed area,
– To share and exchange practices and experiences in developing and managing ALF projects in order to reinforce project development skills,
– To share and exchange practices and experiences in raising funds for intercultural projects,
– To develop common projects with other Network’s Members,
– To enlarge the circle of ALF members knowing better the Foundation and its activities in order to pass on and share knowledge with their peers within their National Network.
You may have noticed the presentation of the meeting with the application form on the website at http://www.euromedalex.org/news/call-participation-training-seminar-romania.
It is attached here as well.
The training is organised in partnership with the Romanian Head of Network, Black Sea University Foundation.
There will be simultaneous translation between English and French. The training will gather 1 representative (2 from the Networks with more than 100 members) from all the 43 countries, plus 10 participants from the Romanian member organisations.
The Anna Lindh Foundation will cover the travel, hotel and meals for selected participants.
Please send the filled-in application to corinne.grassi and Alexandra.Mateescu with Cc to the Head of Network to which your organisation is belonging.
Applications can be received by the ALF Secretariat until Sunday 2nd May 2010, 12.00- Egyptian time.